Scroll down for product details.
100% Guarantee on all of our products. If you’re not satisfied, we will buy it back no questions asked!
Note: Lures must be in packaging
Guaranteed safe checkout with Shopify
“If science can put a man on the moon, The Callers should be able to put crab in a pot.” -Capt. Wild Bill Wichrowski
As seen on TV, the crab callers attract 30-35% more king crab. Pots with The Callers had larger, cleaner and less female than pots without The Callers, therefore reducing bycatch.
The natural acoustic sounds produced by our EBS TechnologyTM is proven by scientific studies and field research to attract multiple species of crustaceans to the sound source. (King Crab, Blue Crab, Maine Lobster, Spiny Lobster, and Shrimp)
This reduces bait cost & in some cases, there’s no need for bait at all. The pots with the “Crab Caller” had cleaner crab, fewer smalls and fewer females.
1. Unscrew Cap on the bottom of The Caller.
2. When removing speaker, handle speaker bracket only (avoid touching the speaker diaphragm). Unplug from the unit.
3. Remove screw to access the inner housing cover.
4. Remove Battery and Sound Cartridge from the main housing.
5. Unplug Battery from Cartridge. Take new cartridge and plug in or replace the batteries (1.5V Lithium AA) as needed. The cartridge attaches to the battery pack with the On/Off wording facing you.
(you may need your own adhesive to restick cartridge to battery to hold in place)
6. Make sure Battery side lines up with the molded groove inside the main housing when placing it back inside.
7. Install Inner Housing Cover and screw back on. Make sure to line up the On/Off & plug positions to the Battery & Sound Cartridge positions in main housing.
8. Plug in speaker and fit into place. Use Speaker Bracket to press into position. Avoid touching speaker Diaphragm.
9. Screw the cap back on The Caller tightly so no water can seep inside.
• Powered by two AA 1.5V Lithium batteries (Included)
• Battery life up to 300 hrs.
• Includes 2 spare O-Rings and 1 spare pin
• Includes 1 Sound Cartridge
• Interchangeable sound cartridges available(sold separately)
• Install inside bait bag or hang from center of pot
Sound Cartridge: EBS King Crab Feeding Frenzy