Scroll down for product details.
100% Guarantee on all of our products. If you’re not satisfied, we will buy it back no questions asked!
Note: Lures must be in packaging
Guaranteed safe checkout with Shopify
“Dredge-Teasers” have been commonly found among the spread in the sailfish tournament circuit. You’ve seen the results of what dredges can do for raising fish! Now you can enhance your dredges productivity by adding The Dredge Caller. This unit is capable of producing numerous sounds of different natural baitfish used for sailfish. Our “acoustic sound waves” travel up to 4 times the distance of a dredge without The Caller.
Livingston Lures is the first to use EBS TechnologyTM to attract Fish, Crab, Lobster, and Shrimp. Live baits emit a natural vibration that signals when it’s in distress or feeding to make easy pray opportunities for the predator. Our EBS Technology electronically replicates the actual biological sounds made by these baitfish and food sources.
With EBS Technology, natural sounds are detected from outside the visual range and are heard from very long distances underwater.
1. Unscrew Cap on the bottom of The Caller.
2. When removing speaker, handle speaker bracket only (avoid touching the speaker diaphragm). Unplug from the unit.
3. Remove screw to access the inner housing cover.
4. Remove Battery and Sound Cartridge from the main housing.
5. Unplug Battery from Cartridge. Take new cartridge and plug in or replace the batteries (1.5V Lithium AA) as needed. The cartridge attaches to the battery pack with the On/Off wording facing you.
(you may need your own adhesive to restick cartridge to battery to hold in place)
6. Make sure Battery side lines up with the molded groove inside the main housing when placing it back inside.
7. Install Inner Housing Cover and screw back on. Make sure to line up the On/Off & plug positions to the Battery & Sound Cartridge positions in main housing.
8. Plug in speaker and fit into place. Use Speaker Bracket to press into position. Avoid touching speaker Diaphragm.
9. Screw the cap back on The Caller tightly so no water can seep inside.
• Powered by two AA 1.5V Lithium batteries (Included)
• Battery life up to 300 hrs.
• Includes 1 Sound Cartridge
• Interchangeable sound cartridges available (sold separately)
• Includes a 2’ wire rope tethering system
• Includes a 100 gram weight
• Includes 2 spare O-Rings and 1 spare pin
• Saltwater & Freshwater uses
• Attaches to dredge with one pin
Sound Cartridge: EBS Ballyhoo