Scroll down for product details.
100% Guarantee on all of our products. If you’re not satisfied, we will buy it back no questions asked!
Note: Lures must be in packaging
Guaranteed safe checkout with Shopify
The Spiny Lobster, commonly referred to as the Florida and Caribbean spiny lobster, gets its name from the forward pointing spines that cover their bodies to help protect them from predators. These lobsters could be found in the tropical and subtropical waters of the Atlantic Ocean all the way to the Caribbean Sea. Whether you are fishing recreational or for commercial application, Livingston Lures has the right tool for you. The Spiny Lobster Caller attracts 20% more lobster without having to use any bait at all.
The natural acoustic sounds produced by our EBS TechnologyTM is proven by scientific studies and field research to attract multiple species of crustaceans to the sound source. (King Crab, Blue Crab, Maine Lobster, Spiny Lobster, and Shrimp)
This reduces bait cost & in some cases, there’s no need for bait at all. The pots with the “Crab Caller” had cleaner crab, fewer smalls and fewer females.
1. Unscrew Cap on the bottom of The Caller.
2. When removing speaker, handle speaker bracket only (avoid touching the speaker diaphragm). Unplug from the unit.
3. Remove screw to access the inner housing cover.
4. Remove Battery and Sound Cartridge from the main housing.
5. Unplug Battery from Cartridge. Take new cartridge and plug in or replace the batteries (1.5V Lithium AA) as needed. The cartridge attaches to the battery pack with the On/Off wording facing you.
(you may need your own adhesive to restick cartridge to battery to hold in place)
6. Make sure Battery side lines up with the molded groove inside the main housing when placing it back inside.
7. Install Inner Housing Cover and screw back on. Make sure to line up the On/Off & plug positions to the Battery & Sound Cartridge positions in main housing.
8. Plug in speaker and fit into place. Use Speaker Bracket to press into position. Avoid touching speaker Diaphragm.
9. Screw the cap back on The Caller tightly so no water can seep inside.
• Powered by two AA 1.5V Lithium batteries (Included)
• Battery life up to 300 hrs.
• Includes 2 spare O-Rings and 1 spare pin
• Includes 1 Sound Cartridge
• Interchangeable sound cartridges available(sold separately)
• Install inside bait bag or hang from center of pot
Sound Cartridge: EBS LIN