Scroll down for product details.
100% Guarantee on all of our products. If you’re not satisfied, we will buy it back no questions asked!
Note: Lures must be in packaging
Guaranteed safe checkout with Shopify
Introducing the new Caller Series Livingston Lures with Electronic Baitfish Sound Technology. The natural acoustic sounds produced by our EBS TechnologyTM is proven by scientific studies and field research to attract multiple species to the sound source. These cartridges are interchangeable with the Caller Series. Give yourself the edge with sound enhanced Callers from Livingston Lures.
1. Unscrew Cap on the bottom of The Caller.
2. When removing speaker, handle speaker bracket only (avoid touching the speaker diaphragm). Unplug from the unit.
3. Remove screw to access the inner housing cover.
4. Remove Battery and Sound Cartridge from the main housing.
5. Unplug Battery from Cartridge. Take new cartridge and plug in or replace the batteries (1.5V Lithium AA) as needed. The cartridge attaches to the battery pack with the On/Off wording facing you.
(you may need your own adhesive to restick cartridge to battery to hold in place)
6. Make sure Battery side lines up with the molded groove inside the main housing when placing it back inside.
7. Install Inner Housing Cover and screw back on. Make sure to line up the On/Off & plug positions to the Battery & Sound Cartridge positions in main housing.
8. Plug in speaker and fit into place. Use Speaker Bracket to press into position. Avoid touching speaker Diaphragm.
9. Screw the cap back on The Caller tightly so no water can seep inside.